The Blustream CAT100AU Audio Balun Extender, over Cat.5e/6, kit allows audio from either SPDIF (Digital Coaxial) or TosLink (Digital Optical) signals to be transmitted up to 300m (192kHz signals up to 100m).
This plug-and-play device accepts both optical and coaxial digital inputs and includes a built in DAC to enable use of the stereo left / right audio output from either input.
*CAT100AU supports distances of up to: 192kHz – 100m, 96kHz – 150m, 48kHz – 300m
- Extend optical and coaxial digital audio signals up to distances of 300m* over a single CAT cable
- Both optical and coaxial digital can be distributed at the same time
- Built in DAC (Digital to Analogue audio Converter) converts either optical or coaxial digital (selectable) to analogue stereo left/right audio output (source selected on receiver unit)
- Supports sample rates 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 96kHz and 192kHz up to 24-bit resolution
- Ultra low jitter and high fidelity design
*CAT100AU supports distances of up to: 192kHz – 100m, 96kHz – 150m, < 48kHz – 300m
1x 5V / 1A DC power supply
1x Mounting kit
1x User manual