The Blustream DAC12AU is designed to convert either Coaxial or Optical signals from a digital signal to analogue stereo audio. The DAC12AU also includes a digital converter which converts Optical audio in to a Coaxial digital output. This provides the perfect cost effective solution when connecting the digital audio output from a TV display to an analogue input on an amplifier. The DAC12AU utilises 192kHz sample rates for enhanced sound reproduction.
- DAC (Digital to Analogue audio Converter) converts either Optical or Coaxial digital to analogue stereo Left/Right audio output
- Converts Optical digital audio input to Coaxial digital audio output
- Auto-detects digital connection in use
- Optical digital input has priority over Coaxial digital input
- Outputs Coaxial digital and analogue L/R audio concurrently*
- Supports sample rates 32 kHz, 44.1kHz, 48 kHz, 96 kHz & 192 kHz up to 24-bit resolution
* DAC12AU does not down mix Dolby / dts / multi-channel audio signals