The Blustream HEX100ARC-TX-V2 is one of the Platinum Range of HDBaseT products offering all the features of HDBaseT plus ARC (Audio Return Channel from the screen back to source – requires an ARC compatible receiver).
The HEX100ARC-TX-V2 transmitter includes 4K UHD, HDBaseT solution delivering HDMI with HDCP 2.2 support, Bi-directional IR, RS232 pass through and PoH (PoE) up to lengths of 100m over a single CAT cable. The HEX100ARC-TX-V2 also provides enhanced features including HDMI loop-out , ARC via HDMI or Optical (S/PDIF) and an integrated 3-port Ethernet switch.
The HEX100ARC100-TX-V2 transmitter facilitates enhanced features including ARC and Audio breakout, RS-232 pass through, and an integrated 3-way Ethernet switch when used with compatible Blustream platinum range products.
The new HEX100ARC V2 products feature useful LED status indicators on both the transmitter and the receiver. These are designed to to show all connections are active and to help diagnose possible problems.
Understanding the status lights:- Blustream HEX100ARC-TX V2 & HEX100ARC-RX V2
• The Yellow HDBaseT status link light will be off when the output has been turned off or there is a problem with the HDBaseT output.
• The Yellow HDBaseT status link light will blink when the output is on and working
• The Green HDBaseT link light will blink if there is an unstable connection between the Blustream HDBaseT Transmitter and HDBaseT Receiver
• The Green HDBaseT link light will be lit when a there is an active HDBaseT Receiver connected to the Transmitter
• The Green HDBaseT link light will be off when a there is no connection with between the HDBaseT Receiver and Transmitter