Global Cache’s Wi-Fi iTach Flex is an industry first, smart end-point that Wi-Fi enables electrical devices instantly.
The Flex adds intelligence to the enabled device, allowing events and tasks to be triggered with simple web-based commands.
The Flex includes on-board memory allowing for stored web pages and files, and web page control.
You choose whether you want to control IR or Serial/RS232 devices, then simply connect the Global Caché IR suite of cables or the RS232 Serial Cable into the 3.5 mono jack on the Flex.
- WPS functionality to quickly connect to the Wi-Fi network
- Automatically determines the Baud rate
- Astronomical clock to trigger events to occur
- 4MBs of on-board storage
- Footprint the size of a pack of chewing gum
- Allows up to 8 simultaneous connections to any smart device
- Free use of the Global Caché IR Cloud Database
Whats in the box
- 1 x Global Cache Flex Wi-Fi Network Adapter
- 1 x Power Supply
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
There are a range of accessory cables sold separately for the Global Cache Flex including:
- Tri Port Cable
- Infrared Emitter
- Infrared Blaster
- Two Emitter & One Blaster Cable
- Three Emitter Cable
- RS232 Serial Cable
- Contact Closure Cable