The new Keene KLABKITDB Bluetooth in-wall DIGITAL amplifier makes it is so easy to add music to any room, Kitchen, Bedroom, study or almost any room. This small in wall amplifier fits into a standard UK double back box and only requires 25mm depth. So is easy to install but, delivers an amazing 20W RMS per channel. You can choose from four music sources, either Bluetooth connectivity, integrated FM radio or rear line input or, you can even plug in your MP3 Player to the useful front jack socket. Control is easy, there are push/pressure buttons on the front panel membrane and an infra red remote.
The amplifier is powered via an externally located mains adaptor, which is included with the Keene KLABKITDB. Alos included is the remote control, 3.5mm jack to jack input cable and a 2 RCA Phono sockets to open end line input cable, everything you need for this installation.
The Keene KLABKITDB is the ideal choice for hotel rooms and commercial environment, where you would like to use built in speakers for a streamline installation with easy in wall control.
Known as the KLAB20DB, this slimline in wall amp has a simple but stylish white surround to the front panel, giving it a neat and modern appearance. Featuring Digital Class D design,means high efficiency with minimal heat produced. With the Bluetooth supporting v3.0 supporting A2DP codecs, MPEG AAC ATRAC APTX* connectivity is straight forward.
*APTX is a high quality codec that gives greater audio performance than standard bluetooth, particularly when playing higher bitrate MP3s and FLAC files. The KLAB20DB is also easy to use with an Amazon Echo Dot. (Acrobat pdf file)
The Bluetooth amplifier is ideal for use in multi-room audio installations, it is nor IP rated but if installed with care it can be used in zone 3 installations.
Why not team your in wall amplifier with some in ceiling speakers that offer an almost seamless ceiling integration, choose from the C6R or C6RSST speakers from Sonance. Or why not look at the Russound range of in ceiling speakers
- Digital Class D design means high efficiency with minimal heat produced
- Built-in FM radio with 10 pre-sets
- Flush mount or surface mount with back box or pattress box of 25mm depth
- Front panel and IR control
- 20W RMS per channel
- Front 3.5mm input jack for iPod or other MP3 players
- LED status and confirmation
- Balance and tone adjustment
- Smooth tactile moisture resistant front panel switches
- Remote control
- Supplied complete with plug-top power supply
Whats in the box?
3.5mm jack to jack input cable
2 RCA Phono sockets to open end line input cable
he KLABKITDB amplifier is ideal for single room solutions with a single input source such as aniPod dock. By connecting the iPod dock directly to the in-wall amplifier, you can create a very neat solution, dispensing with the audio input input plate of the iPort iPod dock. Wire the audio output to a pair of in-ceiling speakers (4 or 8 Ohms) to complete the package.
Alternatively, you can use the KLABKITDB with another source say a computer, and just plug your MP3 player into the front for occasional use.
Click here for the KLAB20DB Instruction sheet
- Power output: 20W RMS per channel into 4ohms
- Distortion: 0.15% up to rated power
- Frequency range: 20Hz to 22KHz Passive limitation built in
- Power Supply: 10v to 18V (absolute max 18V DC) minimumcurrent 3.0A connection via a 2.1mm connectorcentre positive, auto mute on under voltage
- Amplifier topology: Full bridge mode all speaker connections are live (no common ground connction)
- Recommended minimum speaker impedance: 4 Ohms per channel (2 Ohms minimum)
- Signal to noise ratio: 98dB
- Voltage gain: 33dB
- Input required to produce full output: approx 775Mv
The KLABKITDB has a ribbon cable connecting the circuit board with the front panel. Care must be taken when installing not to damage this cable. If you do damage it, such damage is not covered by warranty. We can supply this front panel with the ribbon cable attached as a replacement part, see compatible products list below.