The KEF Ci200QR In Ceining speaker features KEF’s sophisticated ’sit anywhere’ Uni-Q driver array, which places the tweeter in the acoustic centre of the bass/midrange cone, this allows both the tweeter and woofer to act as a single point source that disperses the sound widely and evenly throughout the room. Together with the discreet Ultra Thin Bezel (UTB) design, offering the slimmest possible visible rim around the speaker, the Ci Q Series range gives you tremendous freedom to position the speakers where you please.
Ultra Thin Bezel
- Offers the slimmest visible rim around the speaker for the ultimate in discreet installation.
Uni-Q driver array
- KEF’s patented Uni-Q technology places the tweeter in the acoustic centre of the bass/midrange cone so that both act as a single source that disperses the sound widely and evenly over a large area. By eliminating the ‘sweet spot’ restrictions of conventional speakers, this gives you complete freedom of positioning.
Special grille treatments
- With grilles powder-coated by a proprietary process, moisture-resistant fixings and other special materials, KEF Ci Series speakers withstand humid and salt spray conditions such as bathrooms, near pools, beside the ocean or on your yacht
- As well as protecting the driver, this enhances Uni-Q’s exceptionally wide dispersion characteristics.
- Eliminates distortion from diffraction effects and further maximises off-axis performance.
- Grilles are retained by a powerful magnetic circuit for installation in seconds.