The RAMVR accepts inputs from third party presence sensors, or other contact inputs and transmits Rako RAKOM wireless RF commands.
The RAMVR accepts either mains voltage or volt-free signals. When the RAMVR is used with presence sensors the module allows intelligent integration of sensors into a Rako wireless system
The RAMVR integrates third party presence sensors into a Rako wireless system where Rako’s RAPIR may not be suitable, such as external use. It also allows sensors using other detection methods such as break-beam or microwaves to be used.
This Rako module can be manually addressed or for more advanced programming it will require programming using Rasoft Pro. The programming function include
- Set scene only when lights are off
- Allows lights to be dimmed without the PIR overriding. Auto off
- Turns lights off when no movement is detected. Exit delay
- Allows users to manually turn lights off before the PIR becomes active again. Other Room Controllers disable Auto-Off
- A manual wallplate can disable the auto-off function, allowing long periods of inactivity without turning lights off.
The RAMVR is mains powered and allows direct connection to sensors that switch mains power. The module can be manually addressed or programmed using Rasoft Pro for more advanced programming.
Note: The RAMVR is not intended primarily for connection to volt-free, non-sensor inputs where the RMR-VF provides a more flexible solution.