The Carlon US Style 1 Gang back box B114R is suitable for masonry and plasterboard install. It is robust and made from thermoplastic.
The CarIon ® Zip Box® Blue™ are non-metallic switch and outlet boxes , they are the contractor’s choice for easy installation. Carlon has long been the leader with the world’s broadest line of non-metallic, nonconductive wiring management products designed for easier installation, greater performance, and lower installation cost. And that includes their full line of Zip Box® Blue™ non-metallic switch and outlet boxes.
The Old Work boxes are designed for use with non-metallic sheathed cable in accordance with Article 314 of the National Electrical Code®, they make fast work of any residential or light commercial application. Take a closer look, and you’ll see more reasons why they’re the right choice for you.
• UL Listed, File No. E42728, for use as indicated in Article 314 of the NEC.
• UL Classified for fire resistance, File No. R8326. Reference UL Electrical Construction Equipment Directory, in product category QBWY or the UL Fire Resistance Directory, for two-hours or less classification period.
• UL Classified for fire resistance Category CEYY, in a two hour fire resistive wall within the same partition cavity on opposite sides of the wall. Requires the use of mineral wool batt insulation or putty pad when separation is less than 24″.
• Refer to International Building Code Section 712.3.2 Exception 2 for other separation options in fire resistive wall assemblies.
• UL Classified Report, File No. R8326, covers use in two-hour or less fire resistive wall and floor-ceiling assembly.
NB: This is an American product and all conformities meet US standards