Right to Cancel and Returns for Refund
We are principally a supplier to the trade and custom install industry (B2B trading conditions apply). If you are a consumer, in addition to the following, your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations also apply.
If you wish to cancel you order, you must notify CyberSelect Ltd in writing or via email within 14 days of the date your goods have been delivered.You then have a further 14 days to actually send the goods back.If you have not received a “Processing Confirmation” email of your order, you may cancel your order by responding to your “Order Confirmation” email putting the word CANCEL after the order number in the heading. We will confirm that your instruction has been received by email.This applies only to customers purchasing from within the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland (UK). This applies to all of our products with the exception of:
- Silent Gliss and Goelst products, since these are made to customer specification. Any cancellation or alteration to curtain track orders must be made within 3 working days of the initial order having been placed.
- Pure projector screens and projector lifts
- Certain Future Automation AV lifts and projector drops, as marked on individual web pages
- Items specially ordered. These may be marked on our web site with the words “Special order item”. We will try to remind you at the time of processing your order, prior to despatch.
- If the order is a B2B (Business To Business) transactions, returns are generally not accepted. However, we may – at our discretion – accept returns. If you wish to return some items, please contact us to discuss.
If you choose to cancel your order within this period and return any goods received, you will receive a PayPal or credit card refund (depending on the original method of payment) to the value of the goods supplied.
Prior to dispatching goods for return, we would ask you to contact us for a returns number to facilitate the process (telephone 01603 484789). The returned package should also contain your name, address, your invoice number and the returns number.
Goods returned must be in the original pristine condition in which they were supplied and include every single item of the product and its packaging. If any of the packaging or contents are missing, or not in an ‘as new’ condition, we will not be able to refund you.
Goods returned for refund should be sent at your expense to:
38 Hurricane Way
NB: Until received, the goods remain your property and we recommend suitable packaging and an appropriate level of insurance for their return.
All goods and packaging will be checked carefully and the refund processed as soon as possible. Notification of your refund will be sent through the post.
Warranty Returns for Replacement or Repair
All products – with the exception of ex-demo products – are covered by a minimum 12 month warranty for purchases made within the UK. Some manufacturers offer longer warranty periods. Where applicable these will be stated on the individual product web pages. Ex-demonstration products are covered by a 3 month warranty from date of purchase.
Do not dispatch goods without our prior agreement (telephone 01603 789840). Reasons for this are:
- Past experience has shown that apparently faulty goods have sometimes been set up incorrectly, or the instructions have not been as comprehensive as they should be. In these situations the quickest solution to getting the equipment working correctly is for us to give you further advice
- To avoid incurring unnecessary delivery charges if we are able to resolve the problem. Goods returned to us as faulty which subsequently prove not to be faulty, will incur delivery charges for you each way
- We may require you to return individual components rather than the complete product
- We may require you to return the product directly to the manufacturer
- We can advise you on the most appropriate method of returning the goods. Defective goods under 14 days old will be returned to us at our expense provided you have discussed with us first on the method of return and provided they prove to be faulty. Goods over 14 days old should be returned to us at your own expense
- To obtain a returns number to facilitate the process
The returned package should contain your name, address, your invoice number, details of the fault and the returns number.Please ensure that the item you are returning is actually faulty before returning it. Upon receipt of the product we will test it.In most cases, where the product is found to have a valid fault, the warranty permits complete replacement of the defective item free of charge. However, some manufacturers require that the product is returned to them for repair, or that repair is carried out by ourselves once the defective components have been supplied by the manufacturer. In these cases the repair under warranty, free of charge, will take longer. NB: Note that CyberSelect Ltd cannot be held liable for any consequential costs incurred as a direct result of the faulty goods.
Goods returned for repair or replacement should be sent to:
38 Hurricane Way
Products purchased and taken outside the UK can only be considered for repair or replacement under warranty by CyberSelect as if they were purchased by a UK customer, ie, CyberSelect return delivery to destinations outside the UK cannot be organised or funded by CyberSelect as part of the warranty process. Non UK customers may wish to consider any warranty issues under the manufacturer’s international warranty arrangements.